Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cruising Through Life Carrying Around Trash


I spy....Wait, why are there always pills everywhere?


What has my life become? Part of therapy last Friday was discussing how my lack of organization is actually causing more pain. I know already I don't sleep out of worry and anxiety. When I wake up I run around bat shit crazy in worry and anxiety. Friday I hit the wall and hard. Never has this ever occurred to me until just now whilst trying desperately to work on some therapy homework while I'm sick out of work. I couldn't find anything. It's maddening. I think the problem lies in the way I am so disorganized. My current lifestyle has me chucking it all in my purse on the go only to never fish it out again. I have this terrible don't give a fuck attitude about organizing. Usually that's a good outlook on life. Don't give a rats and you won't have to carry around the world on your shoulders. For me though, it's more of a I can't be bothered with that right now I barely have a grip on my sanity. Out of frustration and desperation (which is how I find myself doing everything) I shook my purse out onto the dining table.

Things the internet says I need to keep my purse organized given the current situation.
Receipt Wrangler- For those who have money to spend and receive loose papers.

Makeup tote of cupcake amazingness. Roman McCall Zips is a shop on Esty that has super cute purse accessories for organizing. This one for $9 is amazing and I'm in love love love with it. I'm also in love with the part I've just discovered Etsy and now I will never have to leave my house to go shopping again.

Also on Etsy which I am soon purchasing, are these more than fabulous pill cases which feature my favorite bitchy sarcastic pinup girls. Sweetheart Sinner Creations has captured my heart.

Medication is only a few days away for me so I need something fun and sarcastic to help make it sweeter since I absolutely hate this idea of having to take anti anxiety meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment