Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One Armed Black Opals and Old Neighbors

Ok so I gave the neighbors food a couple days ago. Then we went out to dinner. The neighbors were there. one of their kids was wearing a pink tutu which I couldn't stop staring at when I was two black opals deep. Which by the way a one armed man made. Best black opal of my life! I tried to update this all on my twitter and it kept telling me I suck and can't be allowed to twitter more than the allotted amount. This is why I must blog this. Also, today I found out I actually have twitter followers and blog followers because Husby said when he tries to log into Google all my new fangled shit is in his way. Also this is what i was doing when the neighbors daughter realized I was the lady that gave them lemon cake.

I embarrass myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment