Friday, January 6, 2012

Insomniatic Stalker


This morning I have diagnosed myself an insomniac. While researching this horrible state of being I have to agree that these are really the 7 things I learned when I am in insomnia. Lately though, I've just been finding myself laying there angrier than all get out cursing my brain and pissing of Husby.

Husby: "How did you sleep last night?"

Me: "shitty..."

Husby: "yeah, I could tell"

Me: "Why didn't you do anything?"

Husby: "What am I supposed to do?"

Me: " I don't know...comfort me or something"

Husby: "When one person is being a complete asshole in bed and the other one is awake...It's everyone for themselves."

Me: Stunned silence.

Me: " So do I cry out or attack you? "

Husby: "...uh I usually try to ignore you and push you off the bed."

I can't sleep like a normal person. This is more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment