Monday, July 9, 2012

Trophy Wife

Congratulations You acted like and adult today!

Today is good. Lately, I've been super lazy. This week I think I skipped taking a shower 4 days out of the week and slept in until noon. Something grabbed a hold of me and magnetized me into the abyss of depression again. Last night I decided to make  a difference today.
I woke up at 6am today and worked out! Me, working out. It felt horrible but after taking a shower and shaving my legs (again me, shave my legs?) I felt like a new woman. It is a big deal to me that I accomplished waking up early, working out, shaving, hair makeup, and GETTING DRESSED in 40 minutes. To top it off, I was able to do this and make a crock pot meal all before my usual time to leave for work. I do have the day off today but start again tomorrow. It's exciting. I am so excited. This feels like a day for an adult award.

No comments:

Post a Comment