Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trying

Over the past few months I thought hmm is it time now to start treatment again? It has been 10 years since the incident and the treatment I had received then wasn't all that helpful. I called around and got myself a therapist. I hate therapy. I hated it before when I wanted to go out and have fun. Well, now I'm married, living in this house we bought, graduated college, and started a real job like a normal human being. Therapy can't be that bad. Besides, I'm very good at repression. The idea got in my brain that I'd be able to live a normal life, with normal attitudes, a normal sense of self (possibly gain more self as I do more therapy), and somehow manage to make the world believe I'm not insane. So far I've come to realize I type a lot faster than writing in a journal and I can keep a blog anonymous or not depending on my mood. Here I am internet world to share this epic journey of failures, heartbreaks, triumph, and most important of all, my battle with post traumatic stress disorder. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment