Thursday, November 10, 2011

Consolation Prize and Pot Cake


Welcome home dear, I baked a pot cake!

When is this marijuana stuff going to be legalized? Besides, isn't there a green card or something to allow the sale to those in medical need? My therapist said she doesn't medicate when I first started going. After about 2 sessions she said she would bend the rules especially since I guess I'm one of her neediest patients. She threw around some drug names Atavan, antidepressants, etc. I should have said pot?! I smoked it before for recreation it was the cool thing to do in high school. I never really thought it could make me stop freaking losing it at every corner. It's not like I'd go to work with it but heck I'd try oh I don't know not freaking out home alone. It might help me take showers home alone again. This could go horribly wrong though and I could get blazed out of my mind wandering around thinking someone is breaking in anyways. There should be a trial I feel like. Couldn't someone just get me high and baby sit me a little then when I get my pot legs under me I could fly solo in a world of happiness and peace.

Back to that not using it at work, I wonder how many occupations are there that people go to work stoned regularly?

I found this article just in case you every need to know how to Survive being High at work.

I suppose though that the government is all no way that can't help. I say BOO to you government I feel that the least you could do to support PTSD is get us all high. It'll be like oh you went to war and got PTSD? Here's a consolation prize! Good luck buddy!
My situation isn't anything related to war however, I bet if given the chance to go talk to the president or government officials and tell them my story they would probably agree I should get the consolation prize to.

"Hi is this Mr. President?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"I was raped, can I smoke pot?"
"Oh why yes I'll send you a medical card immediately"
"Thank you".

And then I found this MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONDITIONS GLOSSARY!
Yay for PTSD. Stay tuned, I'm totally looking into smoking pot to not have night terrors and social anxiety.

All I want for christmas is a pound of hash
I'm dreaming of a white widdow christmas
I'm getting stoned for christmas

Hey add this to my christmas wish list Medical Pot soda. Smokeless option for medical marijuana where they advertise Thirsty? Why not open an ice-cold bottle of pot-infused root beer?

No comments:

Post a Comment